Episode 41: What’s New for 2022, with Eric Lanel
What You Will Learn:
- What’s coming for Constructing Brands in 2022!
- Stay tuned for the best tools and platforms for communications
- Stay tuned for the best Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Stay tuned for the best methods to Target Market
In the latest episode of GWP’s Constructing Brands podcast, Eric Lanel discusses what’s coming for our Constructing Brands audience in 2022.
About Eric Lanel
Eric Lanel was born on January 26, 1968, in Queens, New York. LANEL, an only child of Julius, a psychotherapist, and Barbara, a social worker, spent many a dinner conversation discussing human behavior. LANEL worked through high school as a mason and started a residential painting company that continued through college. Upon graduating with a degree in marketing from University of Hartford, Eric worked at CBS Television, Walt Disney Company, and Doubleclick before taking the role of President of GWP Inc., a strategy agency. Today Eric lives in Livingston, New Jersey with his wife Francine and daughter Zoe. Eric has two adult sons, Adam who works in advertising and Griffin in the building industry. When not working with companies on strategy and developing content he can be found on a golf course or fly fishing in a stream.
- Website: https://www.gwpinc.com
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgCt__nAQ-nL3fzvTFnKIdw
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-lanel-gwp/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GWPinc