Episode 39: How You Can Help Your Distributors Sell Your Product, with Eric Lanel
What You Will Learn:
- Tactics you can use to market to your distributors
- How you can help your distributors market for your product
In the latest episode of GWP’s Constructing Brands podcast, Eric discusses a key ingredient which can help your distributors sell your product.
About Eric Lanel
Eric Lanel was born on January 26, 1968, in Queens, New York. LANEL, an only child of Julius, a psychotherapist, and Barbara, a social worker, spent many a dinner conversation discussing human behavior. LANEL worked through high school as a mason and started a residential painting company that continued through college. Upon graduating with a degree in marketing from University of Hartford, Eric worked at CBS Television, Walt Disney Company, and Doubleclick before taking the role of President of GWP Inc., a strategy agency. Today Eric lives in Livingston, New Jersey with his wife Francine and daughter Zoe. Eric has two adult sons, Adam who works in advertising and Griffin in the building industry. When not working with companies on strategy and developing content he can be found on a golf course or fly fishing in a stream.
- Website: https://www.gwpinc.com
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgCt__nAQ-nL3fzvTFnKIdw
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-lanel-gwp/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GWPinc