Episode 37: Handling the Customer Experience Right, with Stacy Sherman
What You Will Learn:
- Explain how important the customer journey/experience is
- How to determine customer experience team
- How to know if you need a customer experience expert
- Happy employee, happy customer?
- Where to start with customer experience
- Is the customer experience important to the end user?
In the latest episode of GWP’s Constructing Brands podcast, Stacy Sherman, customer experience expert, author, and mentor, discusses how important the customer experience is to grow your brand and increase sales.
About Stacy Sherman
Stacy Sherman is an empathetic customer experience (CX) pioneer who has devoted her career to leading with a heart and creating lasting customer loyalty through engaged employees. Recognizing the humanity in others is critical to any business’s success. Whether a company is marketing to other businesses or consumers, its ultimate audience is an individual. There is a person at the other end of every campaign and communication; for businesses that desire to be competitive and acquire customers, making a human connection is critical.
- Website: https://doingcxright.com/about-stacy-sherman/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu4U9uRSUhPoQE-jTBYQ2A
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stacysherman
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacysherman/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/doingcxright/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Customer-Experience-2-Naeem-Arif-ebook/dp/B08CZTJ1YD/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1595955208&refinements=p_27%3AIan+Golding&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Ian+Golding