Episode 26: Get in front of architects. Tips for getting architects to try your product.
What You Will Learn:
- How to pivot your message in changing times to speak directly to the consumer
- How to position your product in front of an architect
- The importance of product availability, lead times, and pricing
- Why it is important to invest in a user-friendly, well-designed website
In the latest episode of GWP’s Constructing Brands podcast, we speak with Scott Hoffman, Director of Architecture/Product Development for CSA Group. The world is changing quickly, and in this episode, Scott stresses how important it is for architects to embrace these changes and evolve along with them. COVID-19 has presented the building world with many challenges, and Scott discusses some of the ways both residential and commercial building projects have been impacted, and what changes he has seen. This podcast highlights many of the ways manufacturers can get their product in front of an architect and what aspects of their business they should focus on to become a preferred choice to both architects and consumers.
About Scott Hoffman
Scott Hoffman is the Director of Architecture/Product Development for CSA Group. Scott organizes and directs a team of architectural designers and engineering professionals. Scott and his team execute projects across many market sectors; from Corporate Interiors, Banking/Investment, Law Firms, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Industrial, Medical and Campus Planning as well as Residential projects.
- Website: www.csagroup.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/scott-hoffman-aia-leed-ap-237163b