What You Will Learn:
- Current status of the PPP Loan program
- Upcoming changes to the loan agreement
- What businesses filing for the first time need to know
- What businesses who have already been granted a loan need to know
In the latest episode of GWP’s Constructing Brands podcast, we speak with Stephen Katz, a Partner and Chair of the Corporate Law practice at Peckar & Abramson, P.C. with over 25 years of experience in Corporate Law. Stephen returns to the podcast for the second time to update us on the PPP loan, and keep us informed about changes to the program. Stephen walks us through these changes and what you need to know moving forward. Whether you are a business that already received their loan, or if you are filing for the first time, Stephen has important information for you!
About Stephen Katz
Stephen Katz graduated from Fordham University School of Law in 1992 and began his career as an Associate with Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel. Stephen then transitioned to his current role as Partner and Chair of the Corporate Law practice at Peckar & Abramson. Stephen has over 25 collective years of experience practicing as a corporate transactional attorney with extensive experience in all areas of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate formation, and transaction matters.
- SBA Guide to the CARES Act: www.sbc.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/guide-to-the-cares-act
- U.S. Department of Treasury: home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/cares
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-katz-88212013